Hurricane 3L battery issue.

profrmr650

Tim, I know you have a Ram on order with the 3L hurricane engine. I wanted to give you a heads up about an issue Wagoneer owners have had, including myself, that is showing to be very common.

The OEM battery is garbage. Probably the most common complaint in the Facebook groups is sudden discharge/ death of the battery. I’ve just experienced it myself. Car sat for a little over a week and came to a dead battery. I’ve been charging it for a while, but my battery tester says it needs to be replaced on our 2023 model year.

Otherwise very pleased with the hurricane engine. I think you will really enjoy it whenever, and if ever you take delivery.

See you down the road.

Tim, I know you have a Ram on order with the 3L hurricane engine. I wanted to give you a heads up about an issue Wagoneer owners have had, including myself, that is showing to be very common.

The OEM battery is garbage. Probably the most common complaint in the Facebook groups is sudden discharge/ death of the battery. I’ve just experienced it myself. Car sat for a little over a week and came to a dead battery. I’ve been charging it for a while, but my battery tester says it needs to be replaced on our 2023 model year.

Otherwise very pleased with the hurricane engine. I think you will really enjoy it whenever, and if ever you take delivery.

See you down the road.
Thanks. I'll have to keep an eye out for that one.

Back