How's the traffic to your website?

Saddle Tramp

I'll skim over there from time to time but I never really see much social interaction in the replies so that got me wondering how much traffic does it get?

Just curious.

I'll skim over there from time to time but I never really see much social interaction in the replies so that got me wondering how much traffic does it get?

Just curious.
It does OK. We were getting around 100k visits a month then got hit hard by a Google update last Fall. Killed our traffic and we have been working on it ever since. We are preparing to launch a new website design soon that should help.

As far as social interaction, we are going to change the comments on the website to tie in directly to this forum. That way it will be easier to reply back to comments and keep track of things.

This forum helps our overall website traffic and has been a great addition to the portfolio. I'm hoping it will keep growing and the website will catch back up.

For example, our top page that gets visited is the main pickuptrucktalk .com page. However, often the second highest ranking page is this one: https://forum.pickuptrucktalk.com/t...u-run-non-ethanol-gas-or-just-the-92-oct.200/

My web guy just sent this since the August Google update is starting to help us. You may have to zoom in. You can see how much Google screwed us over.Screenshot 2024-09-06 at 1.59.15??????PM.png

Back