Hello! The Current Collection...

B.Davis

Would love to add a TRX to the family, maybe some day. So far...
-1988 Chevy S-10 (400 Small Block) (This 2-door, short box is super clean and slammed. It has had a V8 in it longer than it had the four-banger.)
-2004 Jeep Liberty (Just bought it for my newest driver in the house. Licensed it today. Old Man Emu shocks and Springs are sitting in the entry way.)
-2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo (3.6L) (Bought new and is still a very nice ride.)
-2014 Ram 1500 Outdoorsman (5.7L Hemi) (Love this truck, the one owner old farmer ordered it perfectly and took really good care of it.)
-2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit (5.7L Hemi) (My previous daily driver. Still a Blast to drive...Sport Mode & Paddle Shifters...BOOM!)
-2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland (5.7L Hemi) (Wife's ride we bought new in K.C. Just added Volant CAI last weekend (finally). She just reached 15,000 Miles.)
-2022 Ram 1500 Laramie (5.7L Hemi) I had asked Tim about ordering a new truck (see the video), but then found this one in Dallas, Texas. Sweet truck, spec'd out perfectly, even has options I didn't realize they had. But as we know, there was a list of mod's that needed to happen.

Secretly trying to hoard a few Hemi's. CHEERS!!

Last edited:
Would love to add a TRX to the family, maybe some day. So far...
-1988 Chevy S-10 (400 Small Block) (This 2-door, short box is super clean and slammed. It has had a V8 in it longer than it had the four-banger.)
-2004 Jeep Liberty (Just bought it for my newest driver in the house. Licensed it today. Old Man Emu shocks and Springs are sitting in the entry way.)
-2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo (3.6L) (Bought new and is still a very nice ride.)
-2014 Ram 1500 Outdoorsman (5.7L Hemi) (Love this truck, the one owner old farmer ordered it perfectly and took really good care of it.)
-2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit (5.7L Hemi) (My previous daily driver. Still a Blast to drive...Sport Mode & Paddle Shifters...BOOM!)
-2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland (5.7L Hemi) (Wife's ride we bought new in K.C. Just added Volant CAI last weekend (finally). She just reached 15,000 Miles.)
-2022 Ram 1500 Laramie (5.7L Hemi) I had asked Tim about ordering a new truck (see the video), but then found this one in Dallas, Texas. Sweet truck, spec'd out perfectly, even has options I didn't realize they had. But as we know, there was a list of mod's that needed to happen.

Secretly trying to hoard a few Hemi's. CHEERS!!
Wow, that is quite a collection, particularly of hemi engines!!!

A TRX just recently sold at our Ram dealership. It listed for $119,400!

Back