Greetings

Great videos and site you have here, Ive been up and down and said I better sign up, Im in study and purchasing mode, Im sort of set on a New Denali 1500 Ultimate with 3.0 LZ0, yes these things are a ton of money but Im hoping for incentives to kick in, there is way too much stock out there, even though an Ultimate is special order, there are some floating around at a few dealers, I still haven't seen a Pacific Blue one, they all seem to be black, I love the color, I just don't want to maintain black anymore as Ive had a few, Im also looking to buy a Banks iDash and a good OBD2 scanner that will handle everything the new truck has, Im coming off a 07 Ram Laramie 5.7, it served me well, I took good care of it but now its time for something new. Im not fussy with Ram's builds and the way they're pushing that stupid eTorque and a few other things so Ive decided to go GM this time.

Great videos and site you have here, Ive been up and down and said I better sign up, Im in study and purchasing mode, Im sort of set on a New Denali 1500 Ultimate with 3.0 LZ0, yes these things are a ton of money but Im hoping for incentives to kick in, there is way too much stock out there, even though an Ultimate is special order, there are some floating around at a few dealers, I still haven't seen a Pacific Blue one, they all seem to be black, I love the color, I just don't want to maintain black anymore as Ive had a few, Im also looking to buy a Banks iDash and a good OBD2 scanner that will handle everything the new truck has, Im coming off a 07 Ram Laramie 5.7, it served me well, I took good care of it but now its time for something new. Im not fussy with Ram's builds and the way they're pushing that stupid eTorque and a few other things so Ive decided to go GM this time.
First, thanks for signing up and being a part of this community! I really appreciate it.

I also want to say I'm jealous. That's such a cool ride you are looking for. Pricey, yup, but dammit if it isn't really nice.

Back