Gotta Getta Lightning

theotherdave

Just picked up our Mustang Mach-e Rally. And based on our experience so far, with the car, and with Blue Cruise, I'm thinking about pushing for an F-150 Lightning Platinum for my next company car when this ridiculous Merc is up in April. LOVE the Ford EV experience!

Just picked up our Mustang Mach-e Rally. And based on our experience so far, with the car, and with Blue Cruise, I'm thinking about pushing for an F-150 Lightning Platinum for my next company car when this ridiculous Merc is up in April. LOVE the Ford EV experience!
If you get one, please let us know how you like it after 6mo-1yr. I will always own an ICE truck because I travel across the country often and like to do 8-12 hours in a hitch. However, 90% of the time an EV would work for me going to the store, lake, etc. If they ever get cheaper, I might buy one.

Sure. If it works for you, why not?

If you get one, please let us know how you like it after 6mo-1yr. I will always own an ICE truck because I travel across the country often and like to do 8-12 hours in a hitch. However, 90% of the time an EV would work for me going to the store, lake, etc. If they ever get cheaper, I might buy one.
Will do. I'll be using it primarily for a 78 mile commute, and every second week a 200 mile commute to alternative office. Between and on weekends, will do truck-stuff - hauling, etc. Not much towing to be honest. The Lightning's most severe limitation as far as I can see is towing. So I should be more than fine.

Back