GM Seats

duggydo

I just drove my 2006 Chevy 2500 about 70 miles today and thought about how comfortable these older style seats are. Then I get home and Tim’s got a video about the new Sierra Denali and he talks about how crappy its seats are now. Check out the padding on these old seats in my Chevy.

IMG_0705.jpeg

I just drove my 2006 Chevy 2500 about 70 miles today and thought about how comfortable these older style seats are. Then I get home and Tim’s got a video about the new Sierra Denali and he talks about how crappy its seats are now. Check out the padding on these old seats in my Chevy.

View attachment 512
I have these same seats in my 2003 2500 HD SILVERADO and after about an hour my left butt check starts to really hurt so I now use a seat cushion to mitigate that. When I first sat in my ‘23 GMC SIERRA I thought the seats were really hard but I can drive 8 hours without any problems. Go figure (6’1”, 170 lbs).

I have these same seats in my 2003 2500 HD SILVERADO and after about an hour my left butt check starts to really hurt so I now use a seat cushion to mitigate that. When I first sat in my ‘23 GMC SIERRA I thought the seats were really hard but I can drive 8 hours without any problems. Go figure (6’1”, 170 lbs).

I'm the same way. My 21 Sierra AT4 seats feel harder than normal to the touch but I find them comfortable even on very long road trips. The wife's Expedition has super soft squishy seats that after a few hours I'm not a fan of.

I just mowed and trimmed two yards with a push mower (not self propelled), cleaned the pool, rotated tires, and trimmed hedges all before noon. It wouldn't be so bad but it's 90 degrees out there. I think I'm a dead ass right now. 💀
Well I haven't done crap all day and am sitting on my tired ass. So glad to be home for a long while. I'm worn out.

Back