Ford Pro

TheDo114

Quotes from this article about For Pro CEO stepping down in automotivedive:

"Ford Pro has become the automaker’s most profitable segment with $2.6 billion in earnings in Q2. Jim Farley, Ford president and CEO, said the business had 600,000 paid subscribers during the quarter, and is on track to become a “true, technology-driven growth business."...

“Ted’s energy and passion for customers has been instrumental in building Ford Pro into a business that’s tracking towards $70 billion in revenue this year — a Fortune 100-size company in its own right,”...

"Farley added that FCSD is another growth opportunity for the company, citing an estimated $100 billion-plus profit pool for maintenance, repair, parts and other services outside of the dealer network."

I know Tim's talks a lot about commercial fleet for Ford, but man I didn't think it was this big. No wonder the discounts on super duty are not that big right now, they sell every single one they make.

Quotes from this article about For Pro CEO stepping down in automotivedive:

"Ford Pro has become the automaker’s most profitable segment with $2.6 billion in earnings in Q2. Jim Farley, Ford president and CEO, said the business had 600,000 paid subscribers during the quarter, and is on track to become a “true, technology-driven growth business."...

“Ted’s energy and passion for customers has been instrumental in building Ford Pro into a business that’s tracking towards $70 billion in revenue this year — a Fortune 100-size company in its own right,”...

"Farley added that FCSD is another growth opportunity for the company, citing an estimated $100 billion-plus profit pool for maintenance, repair, parts and other services outside of the dealer network."

I know Tim's talks a lot about commercial fleet for Ford, but man I didn't think it was this big. No wonder the discounts on super duty are not that big right now, they sell every single one they make.
That would be why I talk about it a lot. Also, keep in mind, GM's fleet business is not far off of Ford's fleet business. This is where Ram, Toyota and Nissan get their butts kicked.

Back