Ford F-150 Platinum Plus

testerdahl

Administrator
Staff member
This is frustrating. Jill and I shot a comparison video between the F-150 Platinum and Ram 1500 Tungsten. They were the only two trucks at the event besides one Ram Rebel. A Ford F-150 Tremor was a no show.

The frustration is I asked the Ford PR team about the Platinum Plus version and they didn't even know it existed. We had a lot of conversations about it and I checked the sticker. I saw the price was $87k and got pulled away before I opened the sticker up further.

Flash forward to the video and I talk about the overly chrome wheels. Jill counters and says you can get different wheels. So, I check on Ford.com while editing the video. It turns out those chrome wheels ONLY come on the Platinum Plus. Ugh.

So, the truck we filmed was in fact the MOST expensive Ford F-150 in history and it was the Platinum Plus. Going to be a creative edit on this video.

I guess the layoffs are starting to affect the PR team, smdh. I am starting to have concerns about product quality and reliability. As a Ford guy for life, it pains me to say that. Ram (Stellantis) problems have been well documented but it seems Ford and GM get a free pass.

What you described is pathetic. They should apologize for the embarrassment. They do not even know the product and another truck no showed. You can’t make this stuff up. Sad.

Back