Extra Large SUV Comparison

Tim or Jill I believe yall did a comparison of the cargo space of the SUVs but I couldn't find one. Do yall have a comparison of the cargo space? My wife use to drive a 2016 GMC Yukon Xl and after constant reliability issues we traded it in for a 2019 Honda Odyssey. We like the van and its great for 4 kids with the youngest being 1 year but we miss the rear cargo space. We are thinking of trading back in and getting an SUV again because the rear cargo is so much better. In the van, if we put a jogging stroller in and it just about takes up all the room. Really looking at the Suburban vs Wagoneer L. I've looked at expedition max but it seemed smaller than the suburban.

Tim or Jill I believe yall did a comparison of the cargo space of the SUVs but I couldn't find one. Do yall have a comparison of the cargo space? My wife use to drive a 2016 GMC Yukon Xl and after constant reliability issues we traded it in for a 2019 Honda Odyssey. We like the van and its great for 4 kids with the youngest being 1 year but we miss the rear cargo space. We are thinking of trading back in and getting an SUV again because the rear cargo is so much better. In the van, if we put a jogging stroller in and it just about takes up all the room. Really looking at the Suburban vs Wagoneer L. I've looked at expedition max but it seemed smaller than the suburban.
I believe this is the video you are looking for. Good feedback on not finding it. I think I’ll re-title it.

Does New Sequoia Compete? Popular Full-Size SUV Third-Row Rear Storage Comparison!

Back