DIESEL CRACKHEAD JUICE

NMTRUCKER

So, my 2023 GMC SIERRA 1500, with the LZ0 3 liter diesel, has averaged 369 miles between REGENS over the past 14,000 miles. However, recently my REGEN mileage has dropped into the low 200 mile range with the same highway/city driving mix as before. Consequently I decided to try an ARCHOIL diesel additive (6400D) that portended to clean the fuel system, turbo, and carbon deposits in the diesel particulate filter (DPF). So I added 7 ounces to a 24 gallon tank of diesel. We went on a 650 mile trip that was 90% highway and 10% city. My REGEN mileage went from 231 miles (pre-ARCHOIL) to 600 miles (with the 6400D additive) according to my IDASH. The manufacturer recommends using this product every 5,000 miles. Might be worth a try for all you diesel crackheads out there that have low REGEN mileage. 🤔

I added the 6400D as well a couple of tankfuls ago after watching the review on Deamonworks. I did see an increase of distance between regens from 165 to 190. I drive a lot of short distance so I'm not surprised my regen distances are not as good as nmtruckers.

A week or so after adding the 6400D I had the ECM updated IAW a TSB related to the emissions system. Not sure which action is responsible for the increased regen distance but I am planning on adding 6400D at the recommended interval.

I added the 6400D as well a couple of tankfuls ago after watching the review on Deamonworks. I did see an increase of distance between regens from 165 to 190. I drive a lot of short distance so I'm not surprised my regen distances are not as good as nmtruckers.

A week or so after adding the 6400D I had the ECM updated IAW a TSB related to the emissions system. Not sure which action is responsible for the increased regen distance but I am planning on adding 6400D at the recommended interval.
Demonworks has some interesting videos.

Back