Chevy Silverado 1500 Duramax buyback

jjhoward

I’m really enjoying my truck unfortunately for the six months that I’ve had it. It’s been in various shops across the country for four months costing me a lot of money for transportation. I initiated a buyback in February and I’m just hearing from Chevy. Does it always take this long? I have no leverage every time. I think things are set. They ask for one more thing. It would be nice to be interviewed that way maybe the word would get out it might hustle them up a bit, but it’s been very frustrating and actually very costly,
Thanks for reading,
JJ Howard.

I’m really enjoying my truck unfortunately for the six months that I’ve had it. It’s been in various shops across the country for four months costing me a lot of money for transportation. I initiated a buyback in February and I’m just hearing from Chevy. Does it always take this long? I have no leverage every time. I think things are set. They ask for one more thing. It would be nice to be interviewed that way maybe the word would get out it might hustle them up a bit, but it’s been very frustrating and actually very costly,
Thanks for reading,
JJ Howard.
Reading other’s experiences with buy back, it does take months to get the process done. Even for larger YouTube channels like the Car Confections and their buyback of the Hyundai Santa Fe. Lawyers have to get involved and that, well, slows things wayyy down.

Back