Car reviews

testerdahl

Administrator
Staff member
If you are interested in my view on cars, I'm doing a soft launch of a new channel. Soft launch means I still need to work out some things like graphics and layout.

Here's my first car review in years with a Mercedes-Benz CLA 250:

The truck channel will be my main focus for sure. These car reviews just help the press fleet companies with scheduling and I'm helping out my friend Paul at the Awesomer with some new content. I figure if I'm shooting a video review for him, I might as well do one for me. The videos are different since I did a top 5 likes/dislikes for car channel and for Paul I did a straight review.

If you are interested in my view on cars, I'm doing a soft launch of a new channel. Soft launch means I still need to work out some things like graphics and layout.

The truck channel will be my main focus for sure. These car reviews just help the press fleet companies with scheduling and I'm helping out my friend Paul at the Awesomer with some new content. I figure if I'm shooting a video review for him, I might as well do one for me. The videos are different since I did a top 5 likes/dislikes for car channel and for Paul I did a straight review.
Maybe it’s my hearing but it sounded like a small diesel when the hood was open.

I thought is was well done and it's nice for people to have a different perspective from more of a truck person too. It's cool that you pointed out how comfy the seats were. A lot of people might assume trucks are more comfortable because they are bigger. Ground clearance can be an issue with cars so that's a good call out too.

I remember right after I picked up my brand new Audi A4 with a sport package lowering the car an inch or so, we were tooling down the hwy, in the passing lane of course, and came over a hill. There was someones wheel in the road, no tire, just a wheel, and I had nowhere to go and had to run it over. I was super worried it would catch underneath and we'd go Dukes of Hazard. It did hit and knocked a panel lose underneath. From that day forward I was no longer as excited about that car.

I like it; you kept it breezy, referenced you are a truck guy, but didn't belabor the point. Nice to get a fresh perspective on the entry level Mercedes.

Went to see what else was out there on this model and the most watched CLA 250 review is this:

You have some catching up to do it looks like!

I like it; you kept it breezy, referenced you are a truck guy, but didn't belabor the point. Nice to get a fresh perspective on the entry level Mercedes.

Went to see what else was out there on this model and the most watched CLA 250 review is this:

You have some catching up to do it looks like!
That was the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen. 😂

This video shocked me. It has taken off! Apparently people DO want to know about the Camry. When I go to another event with many vehicles, I'm going to see if I can't find another Camry. Never thought I'd type that. LOL

Finally, and sorry for the three posts in a row, I also drove the Hyundai Sonata. Fun fact. I don't recall EVER driving a Sonata. LOL

I was blown away from the fact that the Malibu was right in the middle of the Accord and Camry when it came to sales.

Could it be a lack of shared platform that put the odds against it?

I was blown away from the fact that the Malibu was right in the middle of the Accord and Camry when it came to sales.

Could it be a lack of shared platform that put the odds against it?
Shared platform is a good insight. I think Mary Barra is full on EVs even though the market is pushing against it.

Back