Calling for hail tonight

We just got some hail almost golf ball sized. Just my luck I have both trucks at the house where the garage is full of junk right now.

I’ve been tempted to get one of those hail proof covers they advertise on Facebook and elsewhere. I did get some emails from the PR teams at those companies. I’d be a good person to test it out.

Happy to report no hail last night. I did learn a few things though. If I clean the garage out a bit more and consign my self to angle parking I could park in the garage. I also learned that I don't have much room to spare height wise, so if I go ahead with the 2" lift I'm planning the garage is back off of the table.

I’ve been tempted to get one of those hail proof covers they advertise on Facebook and elsewhere. I did get some emails from the PR teams at those companies. I’d be a good person to test it out.
That would be a review I'd watch for certain. We don't get hail often enough that I'd consider buying one but I'm still interested in seeing how effective they may be.

Back