Best looking 2024 1/2 Stock Off-Road Pkg Today

Best Looking 2024 1/2 ton truck. Leave your brand bias behind as best as possible. Purely looks.

• Chevolet Silverado

• GMC Sierra

• Ford F150

• Ram 1500

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fightnfire

To keep things as similar as possible I chose blue (GM had two blues this is the brighter blue) for each vehicle, each manufacturer's off-road model and no other options selected.
These are the:
2024 Chevy Silverado LT Trail Boss
2024 GMC AT4
2024 Ford F150 Tremor
2024 Ram Rebel

I tried to get simlar stances and backgorunds, I couldn't get the RAM pointing the same direction.

1706722019210.png
1706722148203.png
1706722312203.png
1706722416002.png

Last edited:
The problem is I don't think any one of those trucks are the best looking options in their respective brands, especially the Ram, the Rebel has the worst front end of Ram with that flat black plastic drooping moustache. How's a guy supposed to vote?

The problem is I don't think any one of those trucks are the best looking options in their respective brands, especially the Ram, the Rebel has the worst front end of Ram with that flat black plastic drooping moustache. How's a guy supposed to vote?
Clarified it to stock off-road pkg, I can do a premium and base poll later.

As a Ford guy, I do not care for the refreshed design. I would have to vote GMC strictly on appearance as you requested.

Of the ones listed there I'd vote them in this order:
Tremor
Trailboss
AT4
Rebel

But if you include all offroad, I'd have to go with this:

ksnip_20240201-164053.png

or in yellow if you're feeling a little more youthful:

ksnip_20240201-164238.png

I also think the computer generated images never look as good as they do IRL. The AT4 looks better here, or am I alone here?

ksnip_20240201-164625.png

View attachment 145I really like
Mustache? Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner!
I didn’t vote based on the pictures provided. I based my vote on what i see on the road. The ram catches my eye more than the other trucks even though i’m a chevy guy, lifter issue and all.

Mustache? Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner!

I can't like the Tundra's front end, like most of their lineup it looks like they're trying too hard to be aggressive and angsty. Chevy and Ford look muscular without being over the top.

I generally like the Ram front end but the Rebel needs some work as well. The upcoming 2025 Rebel refresh looks far better as far as I can see.

This was a great post idea and I'm glad the poll option worked. I'm a sucker for the orange accents on the Tremor. I also think it has the best ride of the bunch. If I were to buy another F-150, I'm buying a Tremor.

This was a great post idea and I'm glad the poll option worked. I'm a sucker for the orange accents on the Tremor. I also think it has the best ride of the bunch. If I were to buy another F-150, I'm buying a Tremor.
The Ford is the most understated of the bunch and I prefer it over the RAM and probably the Chevy. I'm surprised to hear you think it rides better than the GMC. I've always thought it, the Ford, was squishier which made it have more lean and dip on corners and stops etc. Lots of body roll.

The top piece has more of a Vaderchrome look on my Titanium Rush AT4, and I think it goes well with that color, but agree it doesn’t work as well with the blue

Interesting to hear that. What causes the difference in ride? Is it a softer suspension so it has better travel off-road?

Interesting to hear that. What causes the difference in ride? Is it a softer suspension so it has better travel off-road?
Suspension. With the 2021 F-150 I had, I felt like it road more like a car than a truck. Good or bad thing depending on how you see it. The Tremor doesn’t ride quite as smooth as a stock F-150, but still pretty damn well.

Frankly, most new full-size trucks ride pretty well. The GM twins are known for their ride quality as well. I do think they are a tad more truck like than the F-150. All subjective of course.

That's why I asked, I really haven't noticed much difference in most of the 1500s. The Ram when it first came out with coils, but the others matched that easily enough since. I just don't get as much seat time as you do to really compare. Which is good for us.

It's not just the up and down aspect to the suspension, it's how composed it is when under stress. So if you hit a significant rut in the road with the GM, especially while in a curve, the GM/Ford will side skip in the rear much more, the Ram is more composed and you feel none of that side to side in the rear end.

The downside to the Ram/coils is that it doesn't handle weight as well, the GM and Ford will be easier to setup and more forgiving when it comes time to towing a trailer, I had a rough time getting my truck (Ram) dialed in. It's not just me, a lot of guys coming to a Ram for the first time complain about this, ride is excellent but the towing takes a bit.

All engineering is a compromise one way or the other.

Back