$40 Amazon carburetor

Hilux

I bought a $40 Amazon carburetor for my 2002 Honda Foreman and its up and running again, I could not get the factory Honda carb running right, now I need to find a good welding shop to weld up a hole in the frame, 22 years on the Oregon coast has not been kind to it the racks are pretty much completely shot.
20240912_174131.jpg

Attachments

• 20240912_174131.jpg
    20240912_174131.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 2
I bought a $40 Amazon carburetor for my 2002 Honda Foreman and its up and running again, I could not get the factory Honda carb running right, now I need to find a good welding shop to weld up a hole in the frame, 22 years on the Oregon coast has not been kind to it the racks are pretty much completely shot.
View attachment 631
My first 4-wheeler was a Honda Foreman 400. It was reliable, but it was fulltime 4x4 and every time I went into the mountains it didn't run right because it was carbureted. I switched to a Yamaha Grizzly 700 with fuel injection and I love it. The new 4-wheelers are so expensive I will probably never buy a new one. Keeping the old one going is money in the bank.

My first 4-wheeler was a Honda Foreman 400. It was reliable, but it was fulltime 4x4 and every time I went into the mountains it didn't run right because it was carbureted. I switched to a Yamaha Grizzly 700 with fuel injection and I love it. The new 4-wheelers are so expensive I will probably never buy a new one. Keeping the old one going is money in the bank.
I bought a 2024 Honda Foreman ES/EPS and I like riding the 2002 more than the new one.

Attachments

• 20240720_101808.jpg
    20240720_101808.jpg
    8 MB · Views: 0
View attachment 631

Did the same thing on a '97 Foreman. A whole new carb was so much cheaper than a rebuild kit. I keep it around for serious utility work because of the low gearing but I don't enjoy the lack of power-steering.

View attachment 631
Looks pretty good for 22 years TBH.

Back