362 of 1500 tundra 1794 Limited Edition that will never sell

carhaulereastcoast

guys this dealership in Columbia SC will be sitting on this truck for ever at this price. every other dealership I have talked with and I have found in person are selling these trucks under MSRP.. the final price and sorry for the glare is $93,068 no way in heck will anyone pay this for this amazing truck. Ill say this I got mine number 716 for the price of a 2021 TRD PRO. this dealership is known for major mark ups. anyway have a blessed day
IMG_5485.jpg

It's crazy that someone will just pay for it and not hesitate. They'll think they won because they negotiated a couple grand off of that price at best. Surprisingly, in today's world of social media, owner forums, etc., these places still survive, and prosper. It truly shows how different people approach vehicle ownership.

It's crazy that someone will just pay for it and not hesitate. They'll think they won because they negotiated a couple grand off of that price at best. Surprisingly, in today's world of social media, owner forums, etc., these places still survive, and prosper. It truly shows how different people approach vehicle ownership.
Lots of people walk in to dealerships and just pay without even thinking about the price because they don't care. The other group haggles and makes things tougher for the dealership. I've always felt the markups separate these two groups. It's really not much different than going to Nordstroms for jeans or Costco. Not to say it isn't bullshit but they still sell a lot of vehicles with the markup.

What shocks me is the Rocky Ridge guys and their F150's.

Lots of people walk in to dealerships and just pay without even thinking about the price because they don't care. The other group haggles and makes things tougher for the dealership. I've always felt the markups separate these two groups. It's really not much different than going to Nordstroms for jeans or Costco. Not to say it isn't bullshit but they still sell a lot of vehicles with the markup.

What shocks me is the Rocky Ridge guys and their F150's.
there is a dealership here in columbia SC that still have 2023 AT4 gmc's cause they added 30K in mods and they are not selling lol

Back