2025 Ram 1500 Build & Price Tool

Blue Oval 5.0

Hi Folks,

I am trying to help my 77 year old father build out a 2025 Ram. I am a Ford guy through and through. His last five trucks going back 21 years were 2003, 2012, 2014 Silverado and 2017, 2020 Ram 1500.

He wants the following:

• Crew Cab
  • 4x4
  • Big Horn
  • Pentastar V6
  • Sport Package
  • Big Horn Group 2
  • Bed Utility Package
I am trying to build and price using a mobile device during my recovery and am experiencing difficulty. I am not sure if it is my cheap phone or their website. Is this even an orderable build?

Tim - what was your exact build? Did you have issues when you ordered what you wanted?

Thanks,
Eric

It seems the Big Horn is Hurricane only, at least for early production models. The Tradesman has the Sport Appearance Package and Bed Utility Group but it's only available with the 8.4" screen.

Hi Folks,

I am trying to help my 77 year old father build out a 2025 Ram. I am a Ford guy through and through. His last five trucks going back 21 years were 2003, 2012, 2014 Silverado and 2017, 2020 Ram 1500.

He wants the following:

• Crew Cab
  • 4x4
  • Big Horn
  • Pentastar V6
  • Sport Package
  • Big Horn Group 2
  • Bed Utility Package
I am trying to build and price using a mobile device during my recovery and am experiencing difficulty. I am not sure if it is my cheap phone or their website. Is this even an orderable build?

Tim - what was your exact build? Did you have issues when you ordered what you wanted?

Thanks,
Eric

I believe this is it, the pentastar is the default option. I had to choose 20" wheels with the sport package but both options were the same price. Not showing tires lol but they're there.

Attachments

• summary.pdf
    453.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I beleive this is it, the pentastar is the default option. I had to choose 20" wheels with the sport package but both options were the same price. Not showing tires lol but they're there.

Wow, thanks the assist on this! It must be the 20 inch wheel requirement. I will have to try again from a better device.

I did an inventory search on the Ram site and did find three that matched for 2024 but none for 2025. Knowing that it can be built makes life easier, he can just order what he wants. The last 4 trucks were leases. He plans on buying this one now that his lifestyle is winding down.

He has a hunting club meeting on Weds night and a manager of the dealership is a member, I am sure he will be asking about it. Glad I am able to get him the info.

Again, thank for the help with this!

Eric

No problem, when I selected the sport package it required a selection of wheels but it was not working in the box that popped up so I went back and manually selected the wheels as an add-on and then adding the sport package worked fine.

No problem, when I selected the sport package it required a selection of wheels but it was not working in the box that popped up so I went back and manually selected the wheels as an add-on and then adding the sport package worked fine.
Yes, I had to do this as well. They have some bugs to fix for sure. Thanks again. We are at about $60k, not cheap. He will have to make it work as Laramie will be $70k I figure.

Yes, I had to do this as well. They have some bugs to fix for sure. Thanks again. We are at about $60k, not cheap. He will have to make it work as Laramie will be $70k I figure.
Glad you got this answered. I had a Livestream last night and missed this thread until this morning.

Back