2025 Nissan Armada Pro4x

TheDo114

What do you all think of the new Nissan Armada and it's Pro4x trim? I quite like it and wished it was available when I had one. If only they kept the Titan and gave it the updated styling.

1725468406528.png

Sorry Tim, can't link your article or video about it :(

What do you all think of the new Nissan Armada and it's Pro4x trim? I quite like it and wished it was available when I had one. If only they kept the Titan and gave it the updated styling.

View attachment 621

Sorry Tim, can't link your article or video about it :(
Yeah, we are working on an article. Frankly, I was at a wedding on Monday and gone all day Tuesday when the news broke. Nissan didn't give us a heads-up or an invite to the event. I'm hoping to write something up ASAP.

Yeah, we are working on an article. Frankly, I was at a wedding on Monday and gone all day Tuesday when the news broke. Nissan didn't give us a heads-up or an invite to the event. I'm hoping to write something up ASAP.
That's pretty shitty from Nissan. You would think they would be begging people to come to their event and generate interest in the brand.

Maybe this has been asked and answered, but anything to suggest a future Titan or is that dead-dead?

I considered a Titan XD for towing our horse. What I found from the 22 Pro 4x I drove was a truck with the weight, heavy steering, and rough ride of a super duty without the capability of the most capable 1/2 tons, f150 with max trailer tow pack towed 2k more than the Titan and drove 100% better. We ended up with a 22 Lariat SuperDuty. No regrets, the titan had no real merits compared with the competition.

Back