2024 Ford Maverick

kevfranco

Hello forum members,

Just bought myself a 2024 ford maverick xl with the 2.0 ecoboost. I custom ordered it 4 months ago and finally got it. I really love my truck so far. I was really surprised how well equiped it was for a base model. It drives really well and the seats are very confortable. I hope it's going to be a reliable motor. I heard bad things about the 2.7 ecoboost but I guess only time will tell. I'll keep you updated on any issues.

I was also wondering if anyone has heard any news on the Chevrolet Montana and the Toyota Stout that is suppose to come out soon. It's always nice to have other brands to compare with. The Hyundai Santa Cruz is the only compact truck currently on the market competing with the Maverick. It would be nice to add other trucks to the list.

Feel free to let me know what you all think of the Ford Maverick. The good and the bad.

Thanks!!!

Kevin

Hello forum members,

Just bought myself a 2024 ford maverick xl with the 2.0 ecoboost. I custom ordered it 4 months ago and finally got it. I really love my truck so far. I was really surprised how well equiped it was for a base model. It drives really well and the seats are very confortable. I hope it's going to be a reliable motor. I heard bad things about the 2.7 ecoboost but I guess only time will tell. I'll keep you updated on any issues.

I was also wondering if anyone has heard any news on the Chevrolet Montana and the Toyota Stout that is suppose to come out soon. It's always nice to have other brands to compare with. The Hyundai Santa Cruz is the only compact truck currently on the market competing with the Maverick. It would be nice to add other trucks to the list.

Feel free to let me know what you all think of the Ford Maverick. The good and the bad.

Thanks!!!

Kevin
Toyota is to busy making self destructing land whales to worry about making an actual compact truck that people want.

Hello forum members,

Thanks!!!

Kevin
Hey Kevin,

Congrats on the new truck. Since the first time I saw the Maverick, I thought Ford had a winner.

I'm not sure where Chevy's plans are for a compact truck, but I know Toyota killed the idea. They said they looked at it and couldn't make a business case for offering a truly compact truck.

I agree that the compact truck segment needs more competition.

Hey Kevin,

Congrats on the new truck. Since the first time I saw the Maverick, I thought Ford had a winner.

I'm not sure where Chevy's plans are for a compact truck, but I know Toyota killed the idea. They said they looked at it and couldn't make a business case for offering a truly compact truck.

I agree that the compact truck segment needs more competition.
Thanks Tim,

I really do love my truck!! It's very unfortunate that Toyota killed the idea of a compact truck because I believe that they would have also had a winner. I guess we will have to wait and see what the future holds for the compact truck segment.

Back