2024 Colorado Bison

We all have been debating the new Toyota Tacoma trims and feeling the pinch of the mid 50k price for a small pickup.
Today I wanted to price my ultimate Chevrolet Colorado in ZR2 Bison form.
Yikes is all I can say!

We all have been debating the new Toyota Tacoma trims and feeling the pinch of the mid 50k price for a small pickup.
Today I wanted to price my ultimate Chevrolet Colorado in ZR2 Bison form.
Yikes is all I can say!
Well, yeah, it is expensive, but it all depends on your outlook. What is the Silverado Bison V8? Something like $21K more than this. And didn't Tim (and family) just review a $49K mini-van? So, in theory, you are getting a slightly smaller truck built to AEV specs but closer to mini-van pricing than full-size pricing!! How can you pass that up?

Well, yeah, it is expensive, but it all depends on your outlook. What is the Silverado Bison V8? Something like $21K more than this. And didn't Tim (and family) just review a $49K mini-van? So, in theory, you are getting a slightly smaller truck built to AEV specs but closer to mini-van pricing than full-size pricing!! How can you pass that up?
Good points

lol...it's the only positive spin I can think of. In a world where there are so many trucks that can surpass $100K on the sticker, anything $60K or less seems like a bargain in comparison.

Back