1998 Chevy Suburban with 321 miles

Holy crap that's a lot of pics. It's like they took a video as they walked around it then broke it down to 0.001 sec screenshots. But sorry, no rear barn doors? Hard pass...lol

Holy crap that's a lot of pics. It's like they took a video as they walked around it then broke it down to 0.001 sec screenshots. But sorry, no rear barn doors? Hard pass...lol
Barn doors are useful, but the post in the middle blocks vision. I kinda like having the gate for that reason. But I agree on ease of use nothing really beats the barn doors.

Barn doors are useful, but the post in the middle blocks vision. I kinda like having the gate for that reason. But I agree on ease of use nothing really beats the barn doors.
Yeah, they block vision, but on a rig that long, and the fact that you probably bought it to haul stuff or people, the rear view is all but useless anyway. Side mirror are my main go to when I drive since I'm used to not seeing straight back. The barn doors are just my preference for easing loading and unloading. And if ever a vehicle needed a digital rearview, it's every Suburban made.

Back