“Out of the mouth of babes.” -Reality Check!

Yeah, I wanted everything to look like a spaceship when I was a kid too. To be honest, I think the Rivian is extremely ugly with those two vertical ovals. Makes me think of Dyson fans.

Us old folks do not determine the future, it’s the kids that will decide where society steers.

See which truck kids prefer. How can legacy auto meet the demands of the kids who are their future? How can we support it so we don’t lose to cheap Chinese brands?

Yeah, When I was their age, I was mesmerized by a futuristically styled stainless steel vehicle, the company making it headed by a charismatic CEO whose company benefited from generous government subsidies to make his dream a reality...

So when a bereft of original ideas Hollywood inevitably launches the 2037 reboot of "Back to the Future" the Cybertruck can be "cast" as the time machine. I think they can fit Mr. Fusion on the back bed cover...It will be amazing to see it refueled in minutes!

All I’ll say is my 14 year old son was making fun of the Cybertruck yesterday. And I’ve raised three kids. Kids like all sorts of things for non-rational reasons.

Ain't that the truth. When my son was young he always loved the looks of the old VW bug and wanted that. His first car I bought him back in 2010 was a Jeep CJ-7.

Back