Recent content by Saddle Tramp

  1. S

    New GM V8s are stickless?

    You don't adjust your temp when starting? 🤯 You're so lucky! I have to set it to defog in the morning and will throw ac on after work.
  2. S

    New GM V8s are stickless?

    You swamped? Never! 🤣🤣🤣 Yeah, Dusdaddy nailed that one. It's gonna be everywhere. Sigh
  3. S

    New GM V8s are stickless?

    True. I think it's going across the board.
  4. S

    New GM V8s are stickless?

    I saw that! You'd think they'd learn from Ram. I bet Ford sales go up because of this.
  5. S

    Broke down 300 miles from home.

    Great to hear!
  6. S

    New Forum Layout

    I like it.
  7. S

    Just a thought.

    No question here. I just wanted to say that when it comes to YouTube and the job in general, you are doing it right. I watched another cartuber over the weekend and the talked about they work 12 hours a day, 7 days a week on filming and editing their videos. They're middle aged and single...
  8. S

    What’s one truck maintenance issue you wish you had caught earlier?

    Paint. Here in Florida it peeled like a bad sunburn. I did my best to fix it but after two years my truck looked like something out of Sanford and son. And rust still kept coming back. They wanted $10,000 to fix it. I traded it in for another truck.
  9. S

    Toyota Off Road concept

    The big question is will it be street legal or will Toyota sell it as an UTV ala Mahindra Roxor.
  10. S

    Broke down 300 miles from home.

    Well he was in Jersey. It could be due to excessive wear.
  11. S

    Most Reliable Midsize Trucks Ranked: First Place Closer Than You Think?

    Each has it's pluses and minuses. I think it's such a personal and emotional choice that it doesn't matter for the most part. Kinda like picking that cutie at the bar.
  12. S

    2027 Toyota Tundra Hybrid vs. 2027 Chevy Silverado 1500: Which One Should I Buy?

    I have to vote Silverado. Like Dusdaddy said, there's more things to talk about.
Back
Top